Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Entry #7: Homework and Mondays

......I'm back.

Aaaaaanyway, I invited you here today to hear me rant about Mondays and homework(as suggested in the title). Yes, you heard me right. RANT. So my ranting begins*clears throat*...

Mondays. Everybody hates them. They're like this annoying *friend* of yours that never leaves, or maybe that creepy old hobo around the corner (smirk). And why am I ranting now? Because I just recieved my worst Monday up to date: First, I lost my homework. Then, I got beaten up for no apparent reason(refer to Entry #5). And then, I find out I have a 10-page art homework due this week and a 100 word poem plus a 500 word essay due this Thursday. Which basically means the 7th grade student typing right now is royally f**ked.

So here I am, ranting about my troubles instead of solving them(I'm a bad role model for a kid). I GUESS I should be ending this entry and start doing my *ahem* HOMEwork(which I do at school). And then, I'm gone. BYE!

3 comments: