Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Entry #6: Lame jokes and dancing

As a lot of people might not know, I'm here because I wanted to write. And of course, I could get my troubles out of my head into this blog... And now, I'm here to do just that.

I've been recently accused of possessing jokes 'too corny for human existence' by my dear friend Dave. And that's actually half true, as I keep giving people lame puns whenever possible, take a look at the example:

Me: Hey, can I ask you a question?
Dave: WHAT?
Me: Why did the squirrel  the crack the crazy man's head open?
Dave: Wha..What? Why?
Me: Because he was nuts *grins*
Dave: Seriously?

There you go. And yes-it's a real conversation that happened between me and Dave yesterday. And if you ever want to have some lame puns ready for awkward situations, there will be a few provided at the end of this entry.

And now for the dancing part. Personally, I'm not a fan of dancing myself. And then my Physical Education class asks us to do JUST that. And guess what? It's an exam. Yes, you didn't read it wrong: I need to take an exam on FOLK DANCING. Tomorrow. And our group is pretty much the most uncoordinated, worst group out there, trust me. 

......There. That made me feel a LOT better. As I've said, a short list of puns will be provided below:

1. See the example above
2. How do you plan an intergalactic party? You planet(plan it).
3. What do you call a teen with a can? A CANTEEN.
4. What happens when the King was mated by the pawn? I guess you might say he had to... PAWN HIS CROWN.
5. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
6. The bomb appeared at the party last night, it was a blast.

*bows* Thank you, thank you. And I will be leaving before I get hit by a can. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment