Monday, March 18, 2013

Entry #8: Beaches and rubbish

I was compelled to write this entry the day after I finished my so-called "community service" and I'm pretty sure I didn't enjoy it. Well, I didn't post this immediately like I was SUPPOSED to do, but I was too lazy, so yeah.

Anyway, my weekend started out with a "community service" program I like to call useless. Why? Because we have people whose jobs are to clean beaches. And what do we students do? We're supposed to(I hate to say this) SCHOOLWORK. And as the said program was compulsory, I went along on my merry way to the station, and it was actually fun before we arrived at the beach. And then I found my extra charger is out of juice and my phone only has 27% left. So I had to preserve battery, but it gets worse: a tore pocket, and I found a baby arm. Don't worry, it's a doll.
And after sometime, I went home.
That's all I have to say for today, folks. See you soon.

1 comment: