That Guy (noun): The person everyone loves to hate and never wants to become.
I can't take it anymore. Every day, Al- a.k.a. That Guy is bugging everyone, including me. He's just so... addicted to violence. I mean, we're still in middle school, dude! Casualty appear everyday because of Al's violent rage. If anyone can help me and the innocent victims, comment on this post. Help me, you're my only hope.
I can't take it anymore. Every day, Al- a.k.a. That Guy is bugging everyone, including me. He's just so... addicted to violence. I mean, we're still in middle school, dude! Casualty appear everyday because of Al's violent rage. If anyone can help me and the innocent victims, comment on this post. Help me, you're my only hope.
agree!!11111
ReplyDeleteimpressed by your bravery!
ReplyDeleteThank you x infinitive
ReplyDeleteU r epic!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAl- = Alice
ReplyDelete= Alex
= Alexander
= Alec (1F 13+2)
= Ali*t*ir?