Has anybody been there before? When one forgets your email password? Well, I'm right in the middle of it. Coupled with my minor ADHD and OCD, it's giving a small case of anxiety and it will be HOURS until I get back home.
Oh god help me.
(Weeps)
Update: I remembered.
Update Update: I might do a Christmas Update.
Update Update UPDATE: My exams are after the holidays, so you might not see me for a while after the Christmas Update.
Update Update Update UPDATE: I think I'm using the word "Update" too much. This Update is absolutely redundant.
Update Update Update Update UPDATE: The one who can successfully count how many times I have used the word "Update will not get a prize. I'm sure I have finished this announcement.
Update Update Update Update Update Update: This is the end of this update. Please look forward to my Christmas Update.
Update: I remembered.
Update Update: I might do a Christmas Update.
Update Update UPDATE: My exams are after the holidays, so you might not see me for a while after the Christmas Update.
Update Update Update UPDATE: I think I'm using the word "Update" too much. This Update is absolutely redundant.
Update Update Update Update UPDATE: The one who can successfully count how many times I have used the word "Update will not get a prize. I'm sure I have finished this announcement.
Update Update Update Update Update Update: This is the end of this update. Please look forward to my Christmas Update.
No comments:
Post a Comment