I attended a course(compulsory) in which you kayak, climb and hike. Sounds fun, right?
Not for me. For a person who isn't a fan of heights and sports, extreme gorge trekking(a.k.a HIKING) and climbing cliffs aren't fun. It was raining in Brides Pool, HK on 22nd of November. Where the rocks, the moss and the mud roads are slippery. And high up that gorge, was me. I was holding on to my dear life as I climbed, lept and walked my way to civilization. I slipped, and fell, almost dying before seeing the road. So here's a bit of advice: If someone invites you to hike in Hong Kong, check the weather and bring gloves.
Not for me. For a person who isn't a fan of heights and sports, extreme gorge trekking(a.k.a HIKING) and climbing cliffs aren't fun. It was raining in Brides Pool, HK on 22nd of November. Where the rocks, the moss and the mud roads are slippery. And high up that gorge, was me. I was holding on to my dear life as I climbed, lept and walked my way to civilization. I slipped, and fell, almost dying before seeing the road. So here's a bit of advice: If someone invites you to hike in Hong Kong, check the weather and bring gloves.
No comments:
Post a Comment